Should jon and Kate cancel if he is a cheater? he is i think

I think they should cancel but I will miss them, he was a boring dude but they both cracked me up with their honesty!

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 11:47 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think they should cancel anyways...it's gone a little to far already.
    20hockeymom5

Answer by 20hockeymom5 at 11:47 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Shit happens! C'mon, my bet is that at least 75% of American marriages have had an affair. Wether the other knows or not. People aren't perfect and John could have made a huge mistake, but I am sure there are reasons and things that need to be dealt with. I don't think that a marriage is something you can just throw your hands in the air and walk away from... they dedicated their lives to each other and they should work together to fix what is not working. Obviously they have some unresolved issues, they have EIGHT children. It's bound to cause some chaos and anxiety... as well as feelings of abandoment, regret, sadness, etc.. I'm not saying what he did is "right" but I am saying it happens all the time for many reasons, and that a marriage can make it through it as long as both parties care to fight for each other.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 11:50 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Hi I read in the paper today that Kate admitted that jon was having an affair & that they both are in a different place mentally & she is hoping for the best
    Anonymous

• That's their business & I understand that they opened their selves up for their dirty laundry to be aired so to speak but this has got to be a rough time for them & their family. I know a lot of marriages survive infidelity even though im not saying they should stay together or not...I think they have a lot of issues they need to work out together as a family off camera! its unfortunate but a reality when you turn your life into a reality t.v show....
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 12:01 AM on May. 15, 2009

• he always has a chip on his shoulder with her. i think if he does not stop they attitude she would be happier without him! She is a smart lady she can find someone who treats her like she deserves he is a eye roller,lol and she has so much patience with him, I do not see why people are saying she deserves it!!!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:05 AM on May. 15, 2009

• IM SORRY I THINK KATE IS A BITCH... i love the show, believe me i love those kids!!! but i usually think kate is being bitchy... but the show is totally worth it lol...

its their business, and we should leave it that way... Would u want your husbands infidelity as national headlines???
    bananaapplepie

Answer by bananaapplepie at 12:12 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I think they should create a new show. 'Jon and Kate plus eight divided by another woman equals the kids first lesson in long division'.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 12:28 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I think they deserve a break, and no matter what happened, it's not "news", it's their business, and they need to take some time to figure out what's next. Obviously, the show is not going to be a big priority for them at this point, their family is what's important. I hope they can commit to getting thru this for the kids' sakes.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 12:41 AM on May. 15, 2009

• i think all those shows should cancel seriously if i wanna see real life with kids ill watch my own those show ideas are honestly milked to death
    angelfor1

Answer by angelfor1 at 2:41 AM on May. 15, 2009

• On my way to work this morning, the DJ said that John was cheating with a 3rd grade teacher and Kate was cheating with one of the security guards. They also said something about a "contracted" marriage. Honestly, I've never watched the show, but if they are both cheating, then I think they should cancel the show, they should get divorced, and go their separate ways.
    sandie66

Answer by sandie66 at 8:17 AM on May. 15, 2009