(Spoiler) I don't even watch Grey's but all this talk has me wondering - what happened?! (Spoiler)

Please tell me what all the fuss is...all my friends have facebook statuses about the show. I don't watch it and I am dying to know what happened! haha Please fill me in!!

ErinMarie123

Asked by ErinMarie123 at 11:53 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

• Two different BIG things...

George joined the military. The chief released him from his duties since he was reporting to the military the next day. He thought he should spend some time with his mom. When he was leaving a woman was almost hit by a bus, he jumped in front of it & knocked her out of the way. HOWEVER you didn't find this out until about 3 min before the end of the show. He was beaten up so badly he couldn't speak so he wrote in Merridiths palm with his finger 007, which was his nick name from like season 1 or 2 because he killed someone in his first surgery. Meredith called for help. He is flat lining in the O.R. as the show is ending.

prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 2:06 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Izzy has cancer. Terminal cancer, which started out as skin cancer but spread. The main issue is a brain tumor. All night she battled short term memory loss since Shepherd performed a risky surgery. RGHT as she remembered & was sharing the good news with Alex (her husband of like one week) she flat lined & was dying at the end of the show. Yes, at the EXACT same time her BEST friend is dying.

They don't tell you if they make it, we have to wait until the fall season.

It ended with her in her dress from the night Denny died, standing in an elevator. & George in his dress Army uniform.

It was so incredibly sad. I cried so hard.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 2:08 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Oh & George was getting on the elevator too...
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 2:09 AM on May. 15, 2009

• George IS dead. We have to wait until next season to find out if Izzie is dead.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 9:25 AM on May. 15, 2009