Mystic Tans?

I have a wedding on Saturday and I was going to get a mystic tan. Does anyone know how long it takes for the color to come out? Also did it look somewhat natural?

AMWells

Asked by AMWells at 11:53 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• They have several colors now for your to choose from. Yes, I have gotten them. I like it. The color usually totally appears within hours and it should last about a week.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:01 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I think it was Extremely risky of you to wait, to Try this Now????, but its up to you....... I've done it in the past, they have Light, Medium, Dark, Don't you dare do the Dark...... Good Luck
    Kay300

Answer by Kay300 at 7:38 AM on May. 15, 2009

• There are some spray booths called VersaSpa that give you instant color. They can be located places that have the Mystic Tan as well, but I'd call ahead just to be sure. For either booth, the color will develop in approximated 4-6 hours and continue up to 12 hours after being sprayed. And don't shower until after at LEAST 6 hours after being sprayed. The color will look natural as long as you stick to either Light or Medium. Dark will make you look like an oompa loompa.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:23 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Dark will make you look like an oompa loompa LOL!

I used the Mystic Tan and a different one I think called Magic Tan and I hated it. I looked like a Cheeto even on the Light shade. It was just gross jet spray the orange mist all into my face, you have to hold your breath the entire time or you'll inhale it, it feel like someone had sprayed glue on me so that 6 hours til I could shower took ages. Some people love but not me!
    Anonymous