For non believers - If the christian god proved himself.

Would you still worship him?

I would acknowledge his existance but never would I worship the christian god. I have many reason but don't want to start too much drama before anybody can even answer this question. So would you worship what you know to be the christian god?

smull1

Asked by smull1 at 11:56 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• If there was positivity in an actual being that has created the Earth and mankind... I don't know if I would blatently worship him/her/it .. whatever it would be... but I would definetly be intrigued by it and want to know as much about it as possible. I would feel it necessary to have my questions answered and at that time I could most likely live peacefully without any questions causing anxiety, fear, hatred, anger...
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 11:58 PM on May. 14, 2009

• If he proved himself AND turned out to be exactly the God of the bible.....hell no I would not worship him. He's malevolent and egotistical. I don't understand how in the world people don't see that.

Thankfully, he's not real, so I don't have anything to fear or hate :)
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 11:59 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Nope never would I worship it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on May. 15, 2009

• No. I would not worship him.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 12:01 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I don't now nor ever would I need proof of my lord and savior Jesus Crist!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on May. 15, 2009

• If it turned out to be the Christian god of the Bible I would gladly take my place in hell because there is no way I would worship a ego maniac like that.
    If it was some other higher power I would consider their message and go from there.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:08 AM on May. 15, 2009

• No, I would not.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:12 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Nope, I would not worship him.
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 12:27 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I would acknowledge him, but I doubt I would change much about my current life or practices. I'm not really much of the worshiping type.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 12:28 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I've already met him, but do not worship him. For that is not what he wants me to spend my life doing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on May. 15, 2009