How would you take this?

I was just playing poker on myspace with my SO, and this girl joins in that he was playing with last night and says "hey punk" to him..i laughed, he laughed and she asked him what he was doing but he never answered her. So she got mad and was like "wow, you can't talk tonight?" and I asked her "what, was he talking to you last night?" and she left. To add, you can buy people gifts on there and he bought her a rose and she bought him one last night. So, I asked him what they were talking about last night and why she was calling him punk after ONE conversation and he just said, "i dont know, nothing really"..Its like he wont tell me and now he doesn't want to talk about it at all..
What would you think about all that? I'm taking it as he was flirting (he has a problem with adding every possible hoeish girl on myspace) and got caught because he failed to mention he has a girlfriend and a daughter on the way and...CONT.

Marix3

Asked by Marix3 at 12:11 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• It just may be an online thing for now but it could turn worse, How would he take it if the roles were switched?
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:14 AM on May. 15, 2009

• She came in and blew his spot up..thats why I need opinions even tho its a stupid thing..I don't want to take the whole thing overboard if it's not needed but it hurt..
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:11 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Get the boy to a baptist church and put a ring on his finger and remind him who he belongs too ! so sorry he is a hanful now watch out!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:15 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Getting married won't fix problems 2Mothers he'll keep doing the same shit married or not
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:17 AM on May. 15, 2009

• well i think marriage in a guys head is a major move, just my notion some men take it very seriously and honer their commitment to eachother and God.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:24 AM on May. 15, 2009

• What worries me is I've known him for 4 years but I never knew he cheated in one of his past relationships til a couple weeks ago. He told me he cheated, that his girlfriend at the time was his "toy" and he admitted he used to be a man whore. But the thing is, he knows I have a zero tolerance policy for bullshit like that. I won't tolerate being controlled, toyed with, NOTHING. You cheat on me, you're gone. He doesn't have time to cheat on me since he is always with me or with his mom and his mom has told me she knows what it is like to be cheated on and if he was ever cheating, she would tell me. So he can't be doing it while with her and she informs me on what he does when he's not with me which is a good thing. I trust that he hasn't and won't.
    I just need to know my hurt/worried feelings about this poker thing are justified because he says he hasn't done anything. I should trust him but that was a little too weird for me.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:25 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I totally agree with you, but thats only the good guys, she may not have her right guy yet.
    I feel that if he really loves her than there would be no need to flirt online, i go with my gut feeling it has never let me down
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:26 AM on May. 15, 2009

• well this is also why you wait to have a baby after your married to provide the baby support of the marriage and commitment, he KNOWS he is not married and he is cutting and eaing the cake but not buying the cake,lol seriously!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:26 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Agreed with Breezy... Guys suck.
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 12:26 AM on May. 15, 2009

• He probably doesn't want to tell you anything because he knows you're going to jump all over him and get upset about it. People online can be more friendly than in normal life because we aren't in normal life. It's the internet, he's most likely just releasing some stress and sure, maybe they were flirting, maybe not.. if he was would it be a problem? Everyone needs a little confidence boost and arousal from another person now and then.. it's innocent and I bet if you treat it that way he'll be more apt to share things with you and get frisky with you.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 12:26 AM on May. 15, 2009