just feel like talking

so i had my daughter 16 months ago and i still have the baby fat,i know im supposed to love my new body....but i dont, if anything im more embarresed by it...i dont want to date anyone because i dont want them to see my stretch marks and fat...its gotten to the point where im actually depressed because of it...i used to fit into a size 0 jean now i can barley fit into a 7....i dont care if im a size 0 heck id be happy with a 5 right now....sorry this is more of a rant than anything...if anyone has any advice id love to hear it

xxmissrainbow

Asked by xxmissrainbow at 12:31 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I recently started going to the gym. I leave the kids with dh and I leave for a couple hrs. I get out of the house which means less stress...and I feel a little better about myself because I know I'm at least making an EFFORT to change my problem areas. Get support from friends...good luck.
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 12:36 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Vitamin E Oil for stretch marks, and just start small with a daily routine for healthy diet and exercise. All you need to succeed is already inside yourself. Definitely take some Mommy time to relax.
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 12:38 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Before you had your baby,you were running around doing everything and that's why you were able to stay so skinny.Now that baby is here, you are staying home more and that has made you gain weight.I would try to take walks more whenever you can leave the house and add some aerobic dance or dance to music and get some hand held exercise equipment,stretchy bands that target the stomach and thighs.Enjoy your little one,because before you know it they will have grown up and enjoy this time in your life,don't let weight be such an issue.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 1:03 PM on May. 15, 2009

• http://jambalover.isagenix.com/us/en/isavideos_cleansed.dhtml
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 1:57 PM on May. 15, 2009