stomach hardening

At what week did you feel your uterus begin to harden. I was just wondering b/c I am almost 13 weeks and today I felt my stomach and I believe that I may have felt it. Is it still to early? Am I jumping the gun a bit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I started feeling it at 12 weeks. It kept getting harder until it popped out at 16 weeks. Now I'm 20 weeks and I look like I have a watermelon hidden under my shirt lol
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:58 AM on May. 15, 2009

• no i dont think that it is too early i am at 19 wks and at that stage i was feeling the baby move around. it can also be gas women that are pregnant are alittle more gasy than usual and go thru constipation but every pregnacy is different. this is my third time being pregnant and to me thier are alot of things i have never felt before iguess the first 2 times was a piece of cake .
    eyesonmyback

Answer by eyesonmyback at 12:59 AM on May. 15, 2009