what is the best thing to invest in? and how do ido it? and what does it involve

i need an a-z explanation here please i have a little money about 1,00 0 dollars to invest .

pinky91

Asked by pinky91 at 12:49 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• I wrote a series of work at home articles, which contain excellent resources, ideas and links.  I think you might be able to find something in these articles, which you like:

Work at Home Article Series

Specifically look at How to Work at Home,  and How to Find Ideas for Your Own Business.

Let me know if you have any questions.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:59 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Talk to a financial planner at your bank. It is a free resource, and he/she can talk about your various options and how they fit with your short and long term plans.

The Motley Fool is a well respected website with financial advice. They have a page that describes the basics of investing here: http://www.fool.com/investing/basics/index.aspx?source=ifltnvpnv0000001

evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 1:22 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I would contact a financial advisor, for sure = ) If you are looking for a business, I work from home and make great money. I can give you more info.
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 5:11 AM on May. 15, 2009

• In these uncertain economic times, you may be best off with a CD (certificate of deposit)
    The motley fool is a great resource. You can go to your local library and start reading the Wall Street Journal.
    I think that you best bet would be to join an investing club; you pool your resources with other members and learn so much about how the stock market and investing works.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:52 AM on May. 15, 2009

• It depends if your investing short term or long term.

Short term, as rkolms said, CDs would be good.

If you're in for the long haul, then a roth IRA is great or if your work provides a 401K where they match funds, then that can be even better.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 12:04 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Would you like to invest in your own home based buisiness it costs less than $200.Do you like to travel and get a free vacation and make 6,000 dollars every 6 to 10 weeks.This is a wonderful and professional buisiness where you can earn a lucrative income.We have great team support.All you have to do is bnefactor two people in. There are no monthly fees or inventory to carry or selling involved.If you think this is something that you want to try let me know and I will benefactor you in.God Bless

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005

Mandy
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 6:18 PM on May. 15, 2009