is there anyone out there who could build me a webpage and how much isit what does it envolve moneywise

thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• depends on what you are looking for... try going to GODaddy.com
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 12:52 AM on May. 15, 2009

• welli wnt to build a webpage so i can sell to people is go daady.com free ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Read my article, I think it will help you and the site I use is FREE.  You can do it in a very short time:

How to Build a Business Webite

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:54 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I use them for my site: www.sunnybodies.com for selling. You can check that out if you want.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:55 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I used sitecreatorplus.com and have been very pleased. It is free for one year and then a small monthly fee after that. You can see my site at www.newmommyteesandjeans.com and use me as a reference if you'd like. I don't get any compensation from the referral so you know it's authentic.
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 1:06 AM on May. 15, 2009

• i can help you with amazon links
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:10 AM on May. 15, 2009

• i have used tripod. com...its also free and you can build it yourself. you can also google microsoft business.com. that site has a huge amount of information for free.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 3:48 AM on May. 15, 2009

• would soone do this fer me or help me figure out what to do go daddy is very expensive , what should i do first think of a site name write a list of items i have ?help please someone get me statred i havent got a clue ?
    pinky91

Answer by pinky91 at 4:00 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Sitecube.com is my fave! Also try homestead
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 5:10 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Depends on what you are looking for. I have 3 sites I've built myself. I use webs.com they have tools there, it takes just a few moments and you are up and running... Then if you want a fancy domain name instead of the www.???.webs.com address you can get one at GoDaddy.com

That's what I do...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:59 AM on May. 15, 2009