is there anyone out there who could build me a webpage and how much isit what does it envolve moneywise

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• depends on what you are looking for... try going to

Answer by momofkearra at 12:52 AM on May. 15, 2009

• welli wnt to build a webpage so i can sell to people is go free ?

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Read my article, I think it will help you and the site I use is FREE.  You can do it in a very short time:

How to Build a Business Webite

Answer by m-avi at 12:54 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I use them for my site: for selling. You can check that out if you want.

Answer by m-avi at 12:55 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I used and have been very pleased. It is free for one year and then a small monthly fee after that. You can see my site at and use me as a reference if you'd like. I don't get any compensation from the referral so you know it's authentic.

Answer by Mommyghee at 1:06 AM on May. 15, 2009

• i can help you with amazon links

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:10 AM on May. 15, 2009

• i have used tripod. com...its also free and you can build it yourself. you can also google microsoft that site has a huge amount of information for free.

Answer by lacyjones at 3:48 AM on May. 15, 2009

• would soone do this fer me or help me figure out what to do go daddy is very expensive , what should i do first think of a site name write a list of items i have ?help please someone get me statred i havent got a clue ?

Answer by pinky91 at 4:00 AM on May. 15, 2009

• is my fave! Also try homestead

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 5:10 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Depends on what you are looking for. I have 3 sites I've built myself. I use they have tools there, it takes just a few moments and you are up and running... Then if you want a fancy domain name instead of the www.??? address you can get one at

That's what I do...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:59 AM on May. 15, 2009