What happened in the last minute of Bones tonight?

My DVR cut off right as Booth woke up. I heard there was a big cliff hanger. Can anyone please tell me??? I can't find it online.

corbysmom531

Asked by corbysmom531 at 1:03 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• He woke up and said "it seemed so real" She says, something like "your surgery went well, but you had a bad reaction to the anesthesia and you have been in a coma for 4 days,"and then he said, "who are you?" to Brennan! It was so sad! Now we have to wait until fall....bah!
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 2:22 AM on May. 15, 2009

• AHHHHHHHHHHH is all I can say LOL.

BritlovesAva hit it on the head, thats how it ended. Gosh I wish they didnt do summer "repeats" and just kept on going.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:48 AM on May. 15, 2009

• However, by the title alone you can tell how next season is gonna work....gone back to season one where they were just getting to know each other.

Will be interesting.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:03 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Thanks for the info! What was it called? That's so sad! They're supposed to realize they love eachother, not forget about eachother!
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 10:38 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Episode was called the End in the Beginning.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:31 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Well, they obviously cannot get together that easily or it would ruin the show. I think the only way they will end up together is if they are ending the show. You know?
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 11:44 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I agree with you BritlovesAva, the ratings would for sure go down and it would have to be for the final season.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 10:24 PM on May. 17, 2009