ONLINE COLLEGE?

Has anyone ever taken courses at an online college or maybe considered it? I start May 20th at CTU online and I'm excited and terrified at the same time. Going to school online is an entirely new concept to me and as much as I know I can do it, there's always a part of me that is leary about things. They are regionally accredited and legitimate and I love the virtual classroom and commons area... at least now because i have no work yet haha.

momofkearra

Asked by momofkearra at 1:11 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• momofkearra ~ I am returning to CTU on the 20th, too! What degree program will you be taking? Feel free to message me privately on my homepage so we can chat and stay in touch. I just graduated from there at the end of March and am returning. ~Karla~
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:42 AM on May. 15, 2009

• i currently attend penn foster online... i am studying for my certif. in medical transcription... i personally love it... not sure of your courses, but mine are self-pased and i get to do them in my own time.... its just a lot of reading... thats the "worst" part for me i guess.. but i very much enjoy it and recommend it if it fits ur lifestyle
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:13 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I have been looking at online colleges for my masters. I took a few classes online when I got my bachelors. I personally prefer to do regular classes because I love the discussion element, but I enjoyed some of my online classes as well.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:14 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I go to university of phoenix. . .. and i don't know that if its because i'm pregnant and getting ready to move, or what, but after one semester, I am officially burnt out. I am hands on, so I do better at an actual college.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I graduated in Nov from CTU. Good luck!
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 1:57 AM on May. 15, 2009