How did you feel at 4 weeks of pregnancy?

caleb31

Asked by caleb31 at 1:29 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt very sick, nauseated I would throw up like 8 times a day, I felt bloated, tired, and cranky more often since my body was adjusting to being pregnant But it wasn't horrible because in my 2nd trimester everything calmed down.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 1:41 AM on May. 15, 2009

• My boobs hurt, I was bloated, tired and moody. 5 weeks is when all the nausea and vomiting started=[
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:53 AM on May. 15, 2009

• i had all the same symptoms as the previous ladies. but my cousin had 3 pregnancies with no symptoms whatsoever
    longonevs

Answer by longonevs at 8:15 AM on May. 15, 2009

• i didn't find out i was prego untill i was six weeks i took the pregnancy test after missing my period n it was negative i used first response too which i was surprised so i went tto the doctors to see if there was something wrong because i never missed a period i was regular and he took a blood test surprise surprise i was prego but after that i got horrrible morning sickness
    Anonymous