Does anyone know...

I know you can lose your mucus plus weeks before labor..and several time through out pregnancy all together. So my question is do you HAVE to lose your mucus plug to become in labor. My due date was today and I havent lost my mucus plug yet so I was wondering if thats how I would know or if its possible I wont lose it until im already in labor and at the hospital.

hug4akiss

Asked by hug4akiss at 2:19 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• some people dont lose theirs until labor , i never lost mine with my first child and i havent lost it with this one yet either. if your due date was today you should see about getting induced. i made it two days past my due date and the induced me and my daughter was over 10 pounds she was never going to come out lol
    KYLEESMOMMY445

Answer by KYLEESMOMMY445 at 2:22 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I have a Dr appt tomrrow..and I had an ultrasound today...so it all depends on what the Doc sees in my ultrasound results if im gonna get induced tomorrow or not...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 2:59 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Well a large % of women lose it without knowing it......

Please reconcider getting induced unless you have high blood pressure, featal distress or placenta deteration.

Happy Birthing
    HypnoMomma

Answer by HypnoMomma at 3:21 PM on May. 15, 2009