Winning Big

If you won the lottery would you give notice at work or just say See Ya. Also what is the first thing you would do?

mrssullivan

Asked by mrssullivan at 2:54 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Okay, so after I bought a house/and set up a college fund for DS, I'd bank the rest and live off interest. I would go on a mini shopping spree thou. I need new clothes, and am completely addicted to scrapbooking... hehehe.
    britngavin

Answer by britngavin at 3:25 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I'd give notice, it takes awhile to get that money anyway, and if you don't give notice where will you work when you blow through all that money??? lol
    bobbicroft

Answer by bobbicroft at 3:17 AM on May. 15, 2009

• im a sahm so job wouldnt change but i know my dh will still work he would go nuts with out it lol. but i would buy a house and maybe some new funiture and buy kids some new clothes and set up future "mature" funds when the kids are smart enough to put the money on whats needed so maybe when there 28 lol. and i alway told dh we would take a vacation to hawii so i could tour the volcanos and get some great pics. but the rest would sit in some accounts. i would be the one still shoping at walmart and flemarkets lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 3:37 AM on May. 15, 2009

• i would give notice..cuz if i won, i wouldnt really tell people..and i would buy a house first!! ohh with a pool..lol.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:54 AM on May. 15, 2009

• lol hard question i dont know what i would do at work
    but first things first, off to the new car lot
    :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 4:33 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I'm not working yet, but if I won the lottery I would continue with my education and move forward to obtaining the job I have been working so hard for. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:32 AM on May. 15, 2009

• eh, I'm a SAHM, so I'd give notice, I'd notify my husband that he's quitting and gonna stay home and help.
    The rest, I'd probably buy a house, cars, boat, ect...and then bank the rest.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:14 PM on May. 15, 2009