My hair is thinning especially on the right side,what can i do to help my hair?

The last few months or even more now my hair has been falling out more and more especially on the right side of my head and it really starting to bother and worring me so much!my hair flls out in the shower,when I blow dry my hair or straighten it it gets all over the floor and its so much not just a normal amount that u loose on a normal day its way more and its so thin!my bf wants to know why it is falling out so much and all over the bathroom floor thats all he really cares about probabaly!I am not sure what could be the problem but I havent been too the Dr. in almost a 1 year I need to have blood work done too see how my tyroid is bc the last time it was still not normal and I was given medacine for it!my mom says that is my problem that I need to take my medacine and my hair will stop falling and thining out!I think it is i dont know but when i was prego my hair was lush and beautiful it must have been prenatal vitamins!

mybabygirl2007

Asked by mybabygirl2007 at 3:30 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Health

• I've had gastric bypass and one of the #1 side effects is hairloss so the recomendations are....

Biotion - you can get biotin in a product called "Hair, Skin, and Nails" at GNC
    Nioxin shampoo - find it at most hair salons.

But the best thing is to increase your protein intake.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on May. 15, 2009