Curious case of benjamin button...

Have you seen it? What did you think of it? I just watched it tonight. I thought it was a very interesting concept, and slightly sad at the end when he died. I think that would be a horrible life to lead, knowing how much longer you have to live.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 3:33 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• Ya that movie was petty messed up if i don't say so myself. I was'nt gonna watch it then i just begin watching and could'nt walk away. Yes that was sad when he passed. But i did get right into it. My dh was talking about it for weeks before it come out then he went right out and got it. Im glad i did watch it.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:08 AM on May. 15, 2009

• thanks for ruining the movie for me....... I guess i should have skipped this question. Just ogt it delivered in netflix.....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:08 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Sorry, didn't mean to spoil it for anyone. I should change the title, put in SPOILER ALERT lol
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:18 AM on May. 15, 2009

• ha ha crap i jsut got it too
    LuvOurFamily

Answer by LuvOurFamily at 9:58 PM on May. 15, 2009

• It reminds me of Forrest Gump in someway.. Two people in love, but never really got to spend much time together.. I enjoyed the movie.. Brad Pitt kind of annoyed me in it, but Cate Blanchet I thought was absolutely beautiful in the movie..
    rainfalls

Answer by rainfalls at 9:46 PM on May. 16, 2009