late last night i noticed my dog wasnt acting right. and today when i woke up i found her layin in the yard n i kept trying to get her to get up but she like.. couldnt. she has lost so much weight in the past to days, but we feed her. and she has lots of green stuff coming out of her eyes... she wont drink or eat (since this afternoon) and cant walk, just lays there with her eyes closed. i have to carry her when i try to get her to try or anything. its so hard to see this happening to her. could it be that someone may have poisoned her or she is just sick?
i worried bout her.. thats my baby :(
any ideas to what could be wrong?
Answer by mommymeg03 at 4:29 AM on May. 15, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on May. 15, 2009
Answer by Cyarasmom at 4:45 AM on May. 15, 2009