Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

something is veryy wrong!

(sry theres more now)

late last night i noticed my dog wasnt acting right. and today when i woke up i found her layin in the yard n i kept trying to get her to get up but she like.. couldnt. she has lost so much weight in the past to days, but we feed her. and she has lots of green stuff coming out of her eyes... she wont drink or eat (since this afternoon) and cant walk, just lays there with her eyes closed. i have to carry her when i try to get her to move or anything. its so hard to see this happening to her. could it be that someone may have poisoned her or she is just sick?
i worried bout her.. thats my baby :(

any ideas to what could be wrong?


**She is now puking when she trys a piece of food.**
HELP PLZ. i need advice

Answer Question
 
Cyarasmom

Asked by Cyarasmom at 4:34 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Pets

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (31)
  • Oh how about... I dunno... TAKE YOUR DOG TO A VET!!!
    DizzySpades

    Answer by DizzySpades at 6:27 AM on May. 15, 2009

  • I agree, why would you watch all these symptoms, her pain, and not take her to the vet? This sounds serious! Vets will work with you regarding costs, and the humane society is less costly. Help your baby NOW!
    Teachermom01

    Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:40 AM on May. 15, 2009

  • Take her to the Vet ASAP!!! Don't just sit around and watch her like this.
    Aviators_Wife

    Answer by Aviators_Wife at 6:48 AM on May. 15, 2009

  • I hope you can get her fixed up soon. Yes she needs to see a vet right away.
    Bmat

    Answer by Bmat at 7:09 AM on May. 15, 2009

  • If you love the dog, TAKE HER TO THE VET TODAY!!!
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on May. 15, 2009

  • Do you really not have the common sense to know that your dog needs to be seen immediately? No one here can help your dog, only a vet can and it may already be too late.

    Please people! If you don't have either the money or common sense to take your pet to the vet when it is clearly in need of immediate medical attention, then pet ownership is NOT for you! That poor animal is clearly suffering needlessly.
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on May. 15, 2009

  • TAKE HER TO THE VET. That sounds exactly like what happened to my dog when she got cancer... She needs to be seen immediately.
    LovinMyMikayla

    Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:56 AM on May. 15, 2009

  • Also sounds like bloat. Bloat is when the stomach twists itself. If caught early, surgery can fix it but if not, its fatal. I hope its not bloat. And I hope you made it to the vet! Good luck,
    Elijahsmommy9

    Answer by Elijahsmommy9 at 8:32 AM on May. 15, 2009

  • TAKE YOUR DOG TO THE VET!!! NOW!!!

    pagan_mama

    Answer by pagan_mama at 9:06 AM on May. 15, 2009

  • i have taken her to the vet. they looked at her then said they cant help her without money up front.
    they wont fix her
    Cyarasmom

    Answer by Cyarasmom at 12:27 PM on May. 15, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN