Am I trashy?

I found a baby swing BRAND NEW at a garage sale for 20 dollars and a box of 0-5 month clothes for 10 I bought it told my MIL and she said OMG you are very trashy to buy used clothes. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hell no! I get used stuff for my daughter she grows so fast that i would waste so much money if i bought everything for her brand new. Tell MIL to buzz off. If your MIL wants to buy her Granddaughter new stuff every week then more power to her but she will be growing out of stuff daily.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:50 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Hel* NO! Just wash them really good and your fine! Babies grow so fast so IMO it's better to buy used stuff! Tell your MIL to go kick rocks : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on May. 15, 2009

• That does NOT make you trashy because you bought used clothes. Your MIL should mind her own business.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 5:10 AM on May. 15, 2009