Sound like pregnancy or PMS?

Well my nipples have been extremly sore to touch, i had a horrible stomache yesterday i have a slight fever today, i had sex a week before my last period and it only lasted for 3 days instead of 5, havent had sex since and it was protected, im not sure other then to take a test what do you ladies think? sorry if tmi

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could be, its really hard to tell frm sometimes the difference bc symptoms of pms and pregnancy are pretty much almost the same. If your period was shorter than normal you could have experiencing implantation bleeding. I say take a test to be sure. and if after taking it you still feel unsure give it a couple of days and go and have a blood test done. hope that helps
    JessicaNichole

Answer by JessicaNichole at 8:16 AM on May. 15, 2009

• If you had protected sex then the chances are slimmer than most. It could be a heavier period coming causing the pain and the stomach pains could be the flu or a stomach bug coming on. Take a test.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:50 AM on May. 15, 2009

• you are reading to much in to it. i use to do it all the time i would think i was pregnant so i would start seeing thing i didnt really notice to much before and was convinced i was pregnant turns out i wasnt dont stress and dont read to much into it if you are late take a test if not well take one anyway you'll proble get your period the same day you take it lol that always happens to me i go out get a test take it then a hour later i get my period. good luck
    mommy033

Answer by mommy033 at 9:11 AM on May. 15, 2009