Where can I find a good/cheap Photographer in Hawii-Oahu?

Im looking for someone to take pictures for me. I want to send them to my boyfriend overseas on deployment.

Thaifalung20

Asked by Thaifalung20 at 6:25 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• What about an art student at the local university? Go in and find the photography instructor and ask him/her to recommend a couple of his best students. They will be itching to get some experience and you might even be able to get them to give you free prints.

Its called tfp-time for prints-and basically it means that you model for them, letting them get more experience and they have the rights to use the pictures for publicity or their portfolio or whatever, and you get prints or a cd that you can make prints from for free.

Another idea is to advertise in the photo/video section on your local craigslist that you are looking for a local enthusiast/hobbyist photographer to shoot you.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:56 PM on May. 15, 2009