I'm on about day 20 in my cycle. been on clomid a few months. will do an iui in a few weeks. i feel like i'm breaking.

i cry myself to sleep. i have nightmares. i'm just sad. i don't want to give up - bc i want so bad to be a mom. i'm also planning a baby shower for a friend so my house is covered i pink ribbons and diapers and baby decor for the shower.... i dont want to tell her any of this bc i was it to be a special day for her (the shower). was anyone else depressed like this? were you pregnant? i am supposed to get AF on tuesday. i'm so irritable, and get mad, i'm taking it out on my DH, and i'm sorry. i just really feel like i am breaking. is this a pregnancy symptom or am i just depressed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It sounds to me like you letting the stress get to you and that can cause a delay in pregnancy. It took me 7 years with 3 years on clomid to get pregnant. I refused to do an IUI or IVF as I figured it would happen on its own. I was 25 when I finally got pregnant and I started clomid when I was 21 almost 22. Stress can take a toll on you and you need to relax and take a breath. You never know you could be pregnant and can always test now and again on Tuesday if your period doesn't come. Good luck to you, I have been back on it since my daughter was 10 days old and she is 8 months old now and I am still not pregnant and I take 200 mg at a time.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:32 AM on May. 15, 2009

• ( i said cylce day 20 - i meant cycle day 27. )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on May. 15, 2009