What wld u do???????

So I have known this girl for ages since I was 5... She's what u call a play-play cousin...(She's actually my bro's cousin) but I consider her family...Anyway we have known each other for a while & @ one point nt time i considered her 2 b my best friend... but it seems like as we get older things are changing... its like something about her doesnt sit right w me anymore.. I have a family now and its like all she wants to do is party and bullshit... Now dont get me wrg I like to go out but im 27 yrs old what do I look like going to a club thats for 21 yr olds??? And I have a family I cant go out and stay out till like 7 in the morning... So its like what do I do about this situation??? I have knw this girl for years but im so tired of her b.s I love her i just feel like we are on diff life paths and im growing while shes stuck in limbo... What wld u do???

JaYsMoMmY09

Asked by JaYsMoMmY09 at 8:57 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• okay I'm confused what the heck is a play-play cousin? And honestly if she's your brother's cousin shes yours.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:04 AM on May. 15, 2009

• god last time a freind took me to a club ( i am married and have kids ) but it was her b day and i gave her the choice were to go. i felt so out of place i was only like 27-28. and i felt fat with all the skinny minis grinding all about. lol. in the end i told her i love u but i cant go to a club again a bar fine not a club and she was ok with that. but she also understood i have kids. so i cant go out on a whim anymore. i would tell her same i love you your great but i have kids and have to get up early and its not as fun anymore. you just have to wait she will see what its like one day we all grow up at diffrent times. and stay firm im sorry but i cant dont let her talk u into it. u will end up starting at square one all over again. just be honest. my cousin was a partyer but she had kids she grew up after 2 years of kids and partying she got tired. and couldnt get sitters cheap anymore. good luck hun xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:05 AM on May. 15, 2009

• You can find things to do together that you can both enjoy. obviously you're not into the club scene anymore and she is... surely you have more in common after all these years...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:13 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I have a headache.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Hi, as I 've figured out, life changes as you grow up, have a family, etc. I think this is growin pains for you. You are committed to your family now and going out to party is a thing of the past. Maybe she has to hear this from you.... It's ok to still have fun, but you are now the role model for your kids. You will have to balance her somehow by still getting together, but she has to realize that you have other priorities. And that' ok!!! Actually it's great!!! You are putting your family above everything else!!!!
    mamanoos

Answer by mamanoos at 10:54 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I would ask her over to watch a Lifetime movie. I'm not about to change my life and go to loud clubs for someone else's pleasure. Be yourself. Tell her NO when you don't want to go somewhere. That would be silly and irresponsible for you to stay up till 7 a.m. just so she can party. Meanwhile you have a family to tend to.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:35 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Well to pagirl71 a play- play cousin is a person who is not related to you by blood my brother and I have diff fathers so techincally she and I are not related...
    JaYsMoMmY09

Answer by JaYsMoMmY09 at 1:36 PM on May. 15, 2009