Hot night out

What are some cool clubs for people 25 n older in atlanta??? Idk any...

JaYsMoMmY09

Asked by JaYsMoMmY09 at 8:59 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• Didn't you just have a post about not wanting to go to clubs with a friend??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I'm from Atlanta. It REALLY depends on what kind of stuff you enjoy. If you like Hip Hop, underground Atlanta is AWESOME! If you like bars of all different kinds, try the strip in Buckhead, it's more pricy there but it sure is happening on the weekends. There are a few different bars there for different types of People.

East Atlanta is leaning more towards rock & roll type stuff, it's the hipster haven but fun if you enjoy that scene.

And for good cheap old fun, & people of ALL kids mid-town is ALWAYS a fun place. There are some great clubs there. Twisted Taco (more of a bar, but the have a dance floor) is one of my favorites, and there are a few good clubs to either side of it also. I'll try to think of street names to help you locate some of these places.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:06 AM on May. 15, 2009

• that was "people of all KINDS not kids.....lol!!!)
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:07 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Yes I did anonymous... I wasnt saying I dont like clubs at all Just not the type of clubs she attends.. Im 27 not 20 so I dont hang w that same group of people...
    JaYsMoMmY09

Answer by JaYsMoMmY09 at 1:40 PM on May. 15, 2009