What wld u do???????

What wld u do when you realize that you have out grown some of the people in your life??? Even though you have known these people for ages... what do you do when you feel like you are growing and they are stuck in limbo???

JaYsMoMmY09

Asked by JaYsMoMmY09 at 9:02 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• keep growing. You don't have to cut them off COMPLETELY, just be an example for them. Do your thing, keep contact just cut down the amount of time you spend with that person if it is affecting your growth..
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:12 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I am in the same situation. I am trying to keep them as friends, because I have known her for all of my life (Since I was 4) but it is hard. I have 3 kids, and she has decided that she pretty much hates kids. IT is very hard and I don't see her nearly as much as I used to. We grab coffee maybe once every other month.
    I just can't bring my self to leave her behind all together, a friendship of 21 years is a thing not to waste. I am hoping that now that she is married she will settle down a little and realize that there are better things out there than going to bars etc..
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:12 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Endings are usually sad. People grow and change. The friends we once had many things in common with can of a sudden become like strangers. I think any friendship is worth working for but sometimes you just drift apart, it is a part of life I think.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:56 AM on May. 15, 2009