i have 2 kids, and after the birth of my 2nd child i had a tubal ligation. now ! i'm 1wk late with my cycle and been feeling ugh!!! can you become preganat with a tubal?

can someone please help me????? thnaks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How long since your tubal? I know they suggest BC for 3 months after the tubal. And I have heard of some getting pregnant after it anyway.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:13 AM on May. 15, 2009

• it's been 3yrs already...but i'm having all the same symptoms as if i was preganant. what should i do?
    2babies0306

Answer by 2babies0306 at 9:16 AM on May. 15, 2009

• you could have a tubal pregnancy. i would go to your doctor to be sure. if you are they will have to terminate the pregnancy...there is no way to move the baby, i am sorry. but you need to be sure that you are in fact pregnant. you doctor can discuss your opions if you are. i had my tubal 5 years ago. sometimes i am late to. you might have an extra "heavy" cycle. i hope this helps.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 9:47 AM on May. 15, 2009

• It can happen. It would be best for you to go into your doctor and have him do the test. Hope everything is ok.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:01 AM on May. 15, 2009

• It can happen as my 5 year old cousin is proof of.....14 years after my aunts tubal she was preggers and it wasnt a tubal pregnancy.
    Good luck
    HypnoMomma

Answer by HypnoMomma at 3:18 PM on May. 15, 2009