Why can't life be simple & turn out the way you want it to?

Buggirl

Asked by Buggirl at 9:19 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• have a nice weekendBecause then this world would be too perfect and we would probably be complaining about how boring it is we are never happy...but I know what you mean...wouldn't be nice if everything would go our way all of the time (aahh...let's keep dreaming). Like the saying goes....No one said Life was going to be easy...or something like that. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:26 AM on May. 15, 2009

• because it is LIFE!! Life is never perfect. Life is what you make of it. Life is unpredictable and messy and you have to learn to live with your choices and mistakes. Good luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:28 AM on May. 15, 2009

• my mom raised me with " life sucks" lol. and now that im an adult with kids and husband and bills and everything else that goes with it mom was right. lol. i wish i could just have a prefect life and anything i wanted or needed would come to me but alas thats not life.*sigh* but it goes on and we do the best we can. try and have a good day and weekend. and just smile on the good things that have happend to you. xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:31 AM on May. 15, 2009

• If EVERYone just listened to me and did what I said, it would! LOL!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 10:20 AM on May. 15, 2009

• You expect answers when we only get 1,000 characters? lol. The key is in focusing on what is within your control and letting go of expectations of particular outcomes and being open to all life's possibilities. Not everyone is going to do what you think they should, and circumstances are what they are, but typically if you are focused and working consistently on your own self and responsibilities, things fall into place pretty well. It's when we get emotionally attached / take personally things that you are not responsible for and actions of others when life gets frustrating and we feel out of control. Another good way to help life suck is to immerse yourself in insanity (defined as doing the same things over and over and expecting different results) and denying your own truth. My two cents
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:28 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Because we don't live in the town of "perfect" like on the walgreens commercials. It's life and it's messy. But messy is good, there is so much good out there.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:07 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Life is not based on what one person wants it to be. It will be whatever life has decided it shall be for us. Sometimes we don't know what is best but just want what we want whether it is good/right for us or not.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:32 AM on May. 15, 2009

• There is absolutely nothing SPECIAL about a perfect or easy life. The most incredibly special people of the world have had tremendous struggle. I take absolute joy in my past struggles....I didn't while they were occurring, but now I do. I wouldn't want to live them again, but am very grateful that I did. I have collected wisdom, triumph, love, friendship, education.....and I am able to recognize significance in other people. This is how one grows.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 12:43 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Because we aren't robots with manuals to how everything works.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 3:23 PM on May. 15, 2009