emergency no bread

I have no bread and I need a kid friendly portable lunch Idea. i only hae an hour till i need to leave so no time to make bread

3rdtymsthecharm

Asked by 3rdtymsthecharm at 9:27 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Food & Drink

• We send lunches on tortillas. A thermos with leftovers. A big salad. crackers, cheese, veggies and dip.
    I have a huge list of bagged lunch ideas that I have collected over the years. If you contact me directly I will be happy to send you a copy.
    -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 9:36 AM on May. 15, 2009

• uhh buy bread? LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Might be handy for us to know what you have on hand....
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 9:31 AM on May. 15, 2009

• can of tuna? crackers, cheese and meat??
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:36 AM on May. 15, 2009

• We used to make sandwiches out of tortillas... Slice of ham, some cheese, maybe a leaf of lettuce or some chopped tomato rolled together. leftovers can be heated and put in a thermos, just make sure they are extra hot to begin with. Hot dogs. Ramen is pretty good at warm to room temperature. You could make the teacher hate you and send them with chips and candy or whatever junk food you've got. Sandwich meat and cheese sliced to fit on crackers, almost like a lunchable. Chips and salsa.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:41 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Crackers, lunchmeat and cheese with chips and fruit.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:14 AM on May. 15, 2009