tired of this woman

i just feel like belting this woman.she is giving my daughter such a hard time.everytime i am with her there is drama.she is a bully and her mother is a bully.all they was give my daughter crap at girl scouts and then drive by my house to see who had the best bike.she should be G damn lucky they have jobs.all her daughter does is hassle my daughter.she is mad cause another girl friend played with my daughter yet she doesnt hesitate when she gets the chance to have this girl frig over my daughter.i am sick and tired of it.i dont know what to do.they do things behind our backs i mean who cares but jeees stop it now ..your 45 yrs old get a freaking job and get off my and my daughters case.i want to email her but i am to afraid...any ideas before i pull a postal and thats the end of that...

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 9:41 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I am confused a little bit...what exactly is she doing ? does she say mean things to your kid or what? basically I would stop being around them. Tell dd not to hang out with her anymore...as for the mom, some po=eople are just hatefula nd you cant change others. Just stop being around them and stop worrying so much about what they say behind your back, Be the bigger adult, just ignore it.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:55 AM on May. 15, 2009

• i'm confused too...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:22 AM on May. 15, 2009

• ditto

Answer by admckenzie at 11:28 AM on May. 15, 2009

• How often do they upset you and your daughter? If they're really as bad as they say they are could you not stay away from them?
    DaffodilFae

Answer by DaffodilFae at 11:59 AM on May. 15, 2009

• HAHAH It is confusing. You may want to re-write/edit your question. But from what I can surmise, this OTHER mother/daughter duo is causing you & your daughter's lives a little misery? Some people are JEALOUS. They can't help themselves. Stay away from them at all costs. Really, they don't sound worth your trouble or you going Postal on them....it's not like they live with you, right? Don't give them the power to upset you, and certainly don't get so upset that it gets you arrested!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 12:38 PM on May. 15, 2009