Should they have waited for the cops to come?

This morning while taking the kids to school I noticed there was a small bumper accident on a 4 way stop it was making alot of people late I was just glad it happened after I dropped my kids off. I felt bad for the people but all I could do was drive off if I was strong enough I would have help out and moved the vehicles myself, that would have been my first reaction but at the same time should' nt you wait for the police to come and take care of things. I just said a quick prayer for them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wait for the police and dont move anything. and if u witnessed it you should also wait to tell them what you saw. i had a SMALL accedent god years ago i was pulling ot from a curve 2mph and a car wasent there i alsways duble check over shoulder mirrors well we hit small dent in her car i was upset knew it was my fault and was my first accedent still to this day. i called cops told her not to move her car we talked to cops and 2 women came over saw the whole thing and said the women waited for me to pull out so just as i was pulling out she sped up a lil and sure enough we hit. needless to say cops looked at her recore this was the 3 accedent she had in 5 weeks all the same thing. so she didnt file insurence she didnt do anything. ( my car was fine broken headlight dh fixed for 5 bucks ) so there really are people out there like that. so thank u witneese. but if accedent is already taken care of you just say best of luck guys
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:07 AM on May. 15, 2009

• you are not allowed to move the cars unless you exchange insurance info but some times one blames another so its best not to move them and wait for the cops to decide whop is wrong

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on May. 15, 2009

• It's always best to wait for the police. But I'm from Colorado and during bad winter storms the "rule" is if the accident is minor and there is no injuries, serious damage to either vehicle, and drugs or alcohol are no expected, exchange information and file the police department later.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:54 AM on May. 15, 2009

• sorry about my spelling im working on 1 hour of sleep. i need a nap lol. maybe i should just go clean.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:09 AM on May. 15, 2009