I sent a friend invite but want to stop it does anyone know how to stop it thanks

I can not figure out how lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• click on invites in your mailbox(left side) then click"invites sent" and it will show you the invites and you can hit cancel. If they already acceptted it tho , you have to go to your friends list and remove them from it.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:52 AM on May. 15, 2009

• i dont think you can stop the invite, you can block the user though. all you have to do is go to their page and hit block. you might be able to go to your mail box and check you sent messages and delete the request. i am not positive about that though. good luck!
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 9:50 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Bummer, No I don't, you can contact cafemom or look through the help section. However, by the time you figure it out you may already have been befriended! Good-luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on May. 15, 2009

• thanks so much ladies I just think its a rude family member trying to be nosey sad but true

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on May. 15, 2009