Do you ever feel like your job is never done?

Last night I did alot of things in the house to help it look nice and clean, but I woke up this morning and it looked like I hadn't did anything :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Your kidding right? Of course! I feel like this every moment of every day; especially since having children, pets and a husband. Get rid of the family and maybe I will feel like I'm finished!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Yes, yes, and YES! It's so frustrating sometimes. I'm a neat freak and it drives me crazy to have a mess.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 9:51 AM on May. 15, 2009

• EVERYDAY!! i clean scrub mope everything and then between kids husband theres a mess dirt on the floors dishes in the sink carpet dirty again and i have said why do i bother lol. i hate when dh throws a fork in the dishless sink and walks away... TAKE 2 SECONDS TO WAS IT! help me out here i dont want to wake up to a fork i want clean house and coffee lol. its never ending. im gonna be cleaning in 10 mins...again.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:52 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Cleaning your house while your children are little is like. Shoveling while its snowing. I feel like that all the time. I spend the whole day busting my ass. To have everything look perfect. Then its back to the way I started. I have alot of children. I can't keep up sometimes. Baseball, violin ect reading groups. I always pooped out.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 9:52 AM on May. 15, 2009

• every day
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:11 AM on May. 15, 2009

• YES!!! I like to keep my house very clean. No one else in my house does. Yesterday I had the house super clean, and it took less than 10 minutes to ruin it. And then again today the samething. It's kind of an annoying on going thing so no one in my house knows what a trash can, laundry basket or dishwasher is
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 3:03 AM on May. 18, 2009