Have any of your cravings gotten this bad?

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com

To be quite honest, I got a little sick looking at all that greasinesses. How ever I would like some French fries now.

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 10:04 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, so, I am sitting here reading journals and stuff now, and can't stop thinking about those damn tater tots with nacho stuff on them. I don't even care that they were compared to throw up, I want some (In my best Varuca Salt voice) and I want some NOW!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:44 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Mine have never got like that. im 32 wks with my first and in the begining all i wanted was carrots now all i have been wanting is frenchfries and hot dogs. lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:09 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Ok that first photo made me gag!! I was eating goldfish crackers now I want to throw em up!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:10 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I don't get what the point of that website is? It all just looks like nasty food to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on May. 15, 2009

• absolutely none of that looked appealing to me. basically all of it looked like something somebody already threw up!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 10:27 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Haha, actually, I want some of those Totchos now! Tater tots with nacho fixins, sounds yummy!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:17 AM on May. 15, 2009