I have to......part 2. Apologies!

I want to apologize if I offended anyone with this question or statement (as some of you called it). I was thinking about it and you are correct, I should have clarified my point better. I did not intend to imply everything everything, natural occurences are obviously the exception to this rule. Meaning that no after a certain point we do not control or have a choice in our bodily functions or health issues etc. I am referring to statements like I have to make dinner or pick up the kids from school or take my medication. We choose to do these type of things. I hope I have clarified my point a bit better. Oh and I put this statement and question in Religion n Beliefs because I thought it fit most there since it is something I believe, and therefore a belief.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 10:07 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Thanks for clarification... I agree with you, and even though to me the concept is very empowering, when I shared it with some other mamas on another forum, I got reamed. They did NOT like that I was saying that everything we do is a choice. It was the most unpopular thing I've ever said. I really hadn't expected that kind of visceral rejection of the idea, but I understand how one could take it as blaming, criticizing, or not understanding their situation, rather than "You're in control! Embrace your power! Yay!" LOL
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 4:58 PM on May. 15, 2009

• mmk
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 10:08 AM on May. 15, 2009

• LOL - well, I choose to go wake up my son now for school.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 10:08 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I d/k what you are talking about but I'm sure you will be forgiven. God bless!
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 11:26 AM on May. 15, 2009

• sorry what was the Question !?
    fire

Answer by fire at 3:33 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I don't know...I still kind of see those as things I personally have to do.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:55 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Well, I don't have a "choice' in picking my ds up from school...as there would never be anything short of me being in an accident that would make me choose otherwise. So, there is no have too, I just "do".
    I think that can apply to many things in life.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 5:20 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Who or what force is this that u claim forces you to do this? I am just curious...
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 8:46 PM on May. 16, 2009