yaya it's tgif!!! what is everyone going to do today?

I have to clen house before hubbys aunt gets here.. then work on my garden and do my lawn. and you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Cleaning, my parents are coming up tomorrow and I hate having anything out of place when company comes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Working, hope to do something fun tonight though
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 10:22 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I'm a little sad... hubby and I were supposed to be going to a marriage retreat this weekend, but him and the LO are sick. So instead, we're going to hang out at home. We had a friend stay the week with us, so we were up late every night so its going to be an early bedtime for sure tonight. Maybe rent a movie. I've got an appointment at 230, then I've got to go grocery shopping.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:23 AM on May. 15, 2009

• My 12 yr old is cutting grass, we share, he does the wide open spaces and I do the harder stuff.
    Then I'm riding my elliptical , and then taking a shower and heading to school for my other sons kindergarten graduation. Then home, supper, then have to take our boys to meet their Dad for his weekend visit. I will finally get home again around 9:30pm...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:25 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I wont be doing anything. Just make dinner and thats about it although i do have to clean. I let the dishes get outa hand.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:28 AM on May. 15, 2009

• No Idea. I have a drs appt today and my daughter is getting her 6th toe removed. That's about it. I'm watching the Maury show
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:28 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I am working until three then I am going to take my husband to work and my sons and I are going to go buy seeds to plant in the garden we are starting.

I am very excited about it.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:35 AM on May. 15, 2009

• i have a little light cleaning to do: dishes and 1 load of laundry. my SD wants to play "tattoo parlor". so we'll probably do that after her nappy. then i was thinking bout walking over to the subdivision across from ours and showing off the new baby to some friends!
    my SO is out of town til this evening, working. when he gets home, his dad will probably come over and we'll grill out (ka-bobs! yay!) , as long as it doesn't storm.
    pretty mellow, but fun!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:36 AM on May. 15, 2009

• WHELL THE MEN WENT FISHING THIS MORNING AND WHEN THEY GET BACK THERE WATCHING THE KIDDOS SO THE WOMEN CAN GO GET PEDICURES AND EAT OUT,AND BOY I CAN'T WAIT, I NEED TO RELAX! LOL
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:40 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Working until 5 then shopping for home improvement items so we can work on the remodel and then planting my garden.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:14 AM on May. 15, 2009