carpet cleaner

I cleaned my carpets the other day with the rented machine, rug doctor. Well it has dried completely but has like a film on it where I can tell it didn't rinse very well. I can't afford to get the cleaner again, and was wondering if there is anything I might be able to do. I have a 6 month old son who spends a lot of time on his tummy learning to crawl and I don't want him to get sick from it. Do you think it would actually hurt him to play on it. Its only a small area of the house, most the house is hardwood floor, but he does better on the carpet trying to crawl. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

sweetjpea

Asked by sweetjpea at 10:27 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Maybe try to vaccuum it a couple times.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 10:29 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I hate that. I have my own Mess to deal with! What I'd Try is A Damp Mop & go over it & rinse it A Few times! I'd put A Fan on it to help dry it! I'd Keep that lil' Sweetie off it until you think its Safe! Also if it has any where to call to state your problem from the Manufacturer of the machine for Advice! Good Luck!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:12 PM on May. 15, 2009