Do you have family members that look alike?

My older sister and i was going threw pics and my grandpa and my dad look alike i mean like twins and my older brother looks like my dad when he was in his 30's and then there is my older sister and me witch me look alike too when i was younger people thought we were mother and child. So do you have people in your family look alike but different ages?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• people that dont know us to well thing my older sis and me look like twins and that my younger sis looks alot like me but i dont think so but everyone OUTSIDE the familys seems to think it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on May. 15, 2009

• My husband and my son are that way. If you take a baby picture of my husband and a pic of my son and put them side by side, you would think they were the same kid.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:37 AM on May. 15, 2009

• My mom and her younger sister look like twins. People will ask them if they are and they always say yes! Even my cousin when he was a baby would mix them up. He would cry for my mom and not his and when my mom would pick him, he would stare at her like he was saying "You're not my mom." My niece is starting to look exactly like her mom. I even started talking to her thinking I was talking to my sister and I did a double take because it was actually my niece.
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 10:42 AM on May. 15, 2009

• My father and our youngest son look identical in baby pictures and even as our son had gotten older. I'm so glad, my Dad isn't alive anymore so it's so neat to see him in my son..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:44 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I come from a family of and i have also notice that some of my family members look a like too and the other day i had my hubbys mom baby pic out and i sat it at the table while i was cleaning her up and hubby walked by and stopped notice that Jorden looks like his moms baby pic same face, hair and they sat the say in the pic now that was kool but creepy too..lol
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 10:47 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I look like my aunt, everyone jokes my aunt gave birth to me and gave me to my mom. I do look a lot like my mom, too! Which is a compliment, they are both very stunning and look 15 years younger than they really are!
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:47 AM on May. 15, 2009

• grrr i mean a family of 8 and yes some of us look alike
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 10:50 AM on May. 15, 2009

• My sons and my grandson are all dead ringers for my husband. If you saw pictures of my fathers mother and myself it would be hard to say who was who.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:10 AM on May. 15, 2009

• yup
    my dad and my papa (his dad) look alike
    my son and i
    my cousin's daughter looks like her mom's sister
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 11:19 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Yes, my son thinks my husbands baby/toddler pictures are of him, and to be honest I could pass them off as that since people who visit say the same thing, lol. My husbands sister and his mother look the same. His sister had pulled out a picture of her parents before kids, and her mom could have been her twin. I can say there are a lot of "look a-likes", I'm not one of them and although my eldest daughter and my son do look a like it's not to where you can't see the difference.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 12:37 PM on May. 15, 2009