MS, or Mothering-Related?

Hey, all! I was just wondering--I seem to be experiencing symptoms similar to having multiple sclerosis, but I can't help feeling it might just be mothering-related. I'm extremely tired for seemingly no reason, I itch for no apparent reason, I sometimes feel light-headed, and I have a stiff neck and weird, stiff sensations in my arms. Because MS has such vague symptoms, am I just being a hypochondriac and worrying over nothing, or could it be more serious?

shweeshwee9000

Asked by shweeshwee9000 at 10:46 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Health

• I think Just mothering, I'm tired, stiff neck, and light headed at time. If your scared go to the doc.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 10:55 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I would go to the doctor. Whenever you have a stiff neck it could be a sign of meningitis. I went one day to the ER and found out that is why I had a stiff neck. So I would go and be seen as soon as possible just to be on the safe side. also bring up your suspicions of MS. You can't rule anything out yourself so go to Doctor.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:56 AM on May. 15, 2009

• If you are that scared go to the doctor. MS has many symptoms and is not so easy to diagnosis.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:04 AM on May. 15, 2009

• It could be a lot of things. Go to the doctor and start with an autoimmune assay.
    Anonymous

• Are you drinking enough water (at least 8 8oz glasses a day), and eating a wide variety of healthy foods?

Answer by rkoloms at 12:17 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Maybe not "mothering" related, but very possibly stress related. You may want to go to your dr and have a long talk about your symptoms. It even sounds to me like it could be depression because you are 'worrying' about it in addition to experiencing physical symptoms. I think a long talk with a GOOD and attentive dr is in order. Good luck!
    HoustonMom22

Answer by HoustonMom22 at 1:48 PM on May. 15, 2009