WHY DO I CRY?!

Every freaking time I watch these dumb baby story/ birthday shows I cry. When that baby comes out I cry, when I see the parents/family cry..I CRY. Gosh. And yet I still watch them. LoL

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 10:53 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on May. 15, 2009

• i cry to i put my self nto the show i think thats why or i put myself in peoples shoes so i think thats what makes me cry
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 10:58 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I want another baby... that is why I cry!
    krys1973

Answer by krys1973 at 11:02 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I cry at those shows too, but only when I'm pregnant. For some reason if I'm not pregnant I find the show boring. I also cry if there is a baby on Mystery Diagnosis. It's just so sad to see little helpless babies go through that kind of stuff.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:04 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Well for one we woman are very emotional/sensitive.

Do you have kids of your own?

I used to watch this too, I just feel so happy for them they are tears of joy and yes you can actually put yourself in their shoes and feel their happiness.

Oh don't be such a cry baby suck it up....Just kidding I feel you though. I am the same way.

Just as long as you are crying tears of joy and not of saddness. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:04 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Because those of us who have given birth know what an overwhelming emotional experience that is. That is one of the most beautiful moments in life no matter who you are watching. Tear, sniff.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:06 AM on May. 15, 2009