I don't understand myself

I have posted about this before about my fiance's ex girlfriend that i CAN'T avoid being around a few times a year. She is close with some of my friends. To me, i see that she wears her scar (that my fiance left her) right on her sleeve. Anyway, to make a long story short, how can i train myself to accept her? I feel like she plays games, but no one else in the group seems to notice that, so I end up looking like the JERK. BUT, I'm no idiot. Just because no one else in our group can't notice it, doesn't mean she is not playing games. She still emails my fiance's mother (mother does not reply) she sends messages to MY best friend that i grew up with, but will not even return a message i sent to her. I guess i tried to be her friend, & she kind of well....rejected it. And that hurt me. If she is going to be friends with my fiance, i should be her friend too....right? How can be cool about this without trying too hard?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Let her have her delusions. You are not going to stop her from thinking what she thinks or hopes for. Just accept her as she is but don't try to make friends. You are showing her she has power in your life by you doing that. Just acknowledge her existence when necessary and concentrate on your life...and for goodness sakes stay off her myspace. It makes you sound like you are stalking her.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:20 AM on May. 15, 2009

• She sounds like a freak!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on May. 15, 2009

• OP HERE: She also LOVES to make herself apparent. She posted HOT pics of MY fiance on her myspace page, but in her mind, since she still thinks that MY fiance & her are best friends (not true) it's ok to post pics of him on myspace. The pics she posted of me from the event are HORRIBLE!!!! And i know there were some good ones. It's like she wants her friends to think I'm ugly. Am i reading into this WAAAY to much? If you saw the pics, you would understand better. They are embarrassing & I'm an acctractive woman.
    Anonymous

• she dosent have to be your friend at all. You need to let go. She is probably still hurt and just dosent want to deal with you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on May. 15, 2009

• what scar did he leave her?
    and if he hurt a woman in the past why do you want to be with him?
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 11:10 AM on May. 15, 2009

• OP HERE:

Well, it's un avoidable that i have to be around her. HECK, she ASKED to stay at our house for a night before her flight home. I was totally hospitable to her, but she was not very greatful about it. So, it's un avoidable. I have to see her. I feel like she is trying to PROVE to me that she is important to my Fiance. And yes, he cares for her in a humane kind of way, but trying to have a relationship with her changed the dynamic of their friendship for him, & i guess that must bother her too. Anyway, HOW can i better desl with this unavoidable situation? I don't want to cut her off from fiance completely, i just feel like that is rude.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on May. 15, 2009

• he left her, and admitted to her that he was not in love with her after a 6 month relationship. He broke her heart, but it was honest. He didn't cheat on her or anything like that.

OP HERE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Is this a true story?

I wouldn't put up with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on May. 15, 2009

• OP HERE:

He is a great guy. He tried with her, but realized she was not the one. You can't continue a relationship like that. He was not an ass....just honest with her.
    Anonymous

• YES IT"S TRUE!!!

And it's driving me NUTS!!!! I can't talk to fiance over it anymore. I've bitched about it enough...lol!

OP HERE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on May. 15, 2009