• In the Spotlight:

Do you ever notice a smell *down there* after you have had sex?

Not a foul, infection-y odor, just....an odor. Do experience this? Aside from jumping right into the shower, have you found anything to remedy it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Health

• dont let him cum inside is the only thing i know
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 11:09 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Yes I know what you mean and this is only once in awhile I hate it but he doesn't seem to mind.
    I just take my shower and hope it clears up. Our stuff down there goes through some changes that is why it does that someitmes it gets annoying for me but it is part of nature. Just keep yourself clean as always and we'll be fine. I am sure alot of woman go through this atleast this woman does..lol Don't worry about it especially if he doesn't mind. Don't douche it is not good for you so I hear I just let it run natural...lol Just wash the outside of it and get your check ups.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:09 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Or use condoms.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:10 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on May. 15, 2009

• What does cumming inside have anything to do with it?

This is a new one to me............It's not like she knows when she is going to smell.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on May. 15, 2009

• It's usually from being sweaty mixed with the "natural smell" already there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I have experienced the same as Mommymeg03, when my husband cums inside of me I have to go completely wipe right away or take a shower right away, at least his for stuff I know that it does leave an odor on me...it's not the normal sex smell it's something else.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:05 PM on May. 15, 2009

• At our Gyn's office, we call patients 3 days ahead of their appointment to remind them to not have sex before an exam. The reason, cause it smells up the whole room when women don't get rid of the residuals. It's nasty, and to be honest, it's the number one way men know when their women are having an affair. Gross but true, if a man suspects you are having an affair they will smell your underwear before the laundry is done.
    Anonymous

• I have noticed the morning after, it smells like fish, and its because he cums in me. And its the bodily fluids and cum.
    Anonymous