Quick question...

I am almost 13 weeks and today my sister and I were joking around and she put her hands on my stomach and lightly pressed on it. After she pressed on it she noticed that my stomach was hard so I touched it too and it was there! But later on in the day when I was lying down for a nap and I did it again I could'nt find it again. Is this normal? Are you supposed to be able to feel the hardness when lying down too? Could there be a problem? Am I maybe jumping the gun a bit? Can someone please answer to help me ease my mind? Im so worried about this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't be worried about it. Your baby might have been in that spot where you touched it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on May. 15, 2009