They said it is going to be sometime in June before they get them done.

I called yesterday to check on our taxes because our cpa filed an extension. I guess because they are so busy. I am not for sure. Anyways the receptionist told me that they had stopped working on personal tax returns to meet soem other deadlines. But they were getting back on them in in June sometime. I was like ok. I guess they are doing there big money making business returns first or something. Anyways there is nothing i can do but it irritated me because we have used them for so long and IF i am gettign any money back i could really use it considering i am having a baby in August. Would it have irritated you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, it would have. It took us 3 months to get our tax return back this year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on May. 15, 2009

• id be pisssed
    they can do it now or give you back your stuff to do it yourself
    it doesnt take that long
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 11:35 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Next year, do them yourself and use www.taxact.com. It is really easy.
    I had my refund via direct deposit about 3 weeks after I e-filed.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:05 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Yes, I would be irritated. Unless you gave them your information right by the deadline, this is completely unreasonable. I would wonder, also, if they were too busy to do an accurate job.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 12:31 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Our tax people do the same thing every year. At some point it becomes ridiculous. The only year they didn't file an extension the IRS lost our return TWICE!!! I just try to not depend on the money and keep spending/saving like I normally would and then when it finally comes see it as an "unexpected" windfall.

Most returns are pretty easy to file yourself, you might look into using TaxAct or something of the sort next year.
    erika.lyn

Answer by erika.lyn at 9:19 PM on May. 15, 2009