BREAKING OUT!

I never use to break out on my chest or my back until I was about 4 months pregnant, it's hard dealing with acne when you've never had it before. Anyone know how to help it subside?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They have some body wash for acne in the facial care section at Wal-Mart. You're breaking out because of your hormones changing all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on May. 15, 2009

• There are over the counter products that contain benzoyl peroxide, which have been recommended safe for pregnant women to use. However, there are over-the-counter medications that you may want to avoid such as products containing salicylic acids.Be sure to use natural and safe cleansers to wash your face. Avoid, if u can, any topical creams as it would be harsh to your skin and can still possibly be absorbed into the bloodstream of your baby.
    polkamama

Answer by polkamama at 12:07 PM on May. 15, 2009