I feel pregnant, what do you think?

I was on birth control and only had sex once (with condom) before I got on it. And I've been off of it for a week or so. Lately I've been feeling the same as when I was pregnant..headaches, tiredness, nausea, irritable, hormonal. I had a baby 4 months ago (not ready for another one!) so maybe i feel this way because I had my baby not that long ago. Or maybe the birth control makes me feel this way. What do you think it is?

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i feel u except my baby is 6 months now but im having the same signs i had with my son i had a period that started 5 days early and lasted 2 days and only bled ebough to fill upa panty liner so im wondering the same thing but my hubby wont buy me a pregnancy test cause he says im not

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 11:29 AM on May. 15, 2009

• The first time I was pregnant I bled like that. My boyfriend keeps telling me how upset he will be if I am pregnant..we want more kids, just not 2 in the same year! I feel like there is a very little chance of being pregnant because of the birth control, but I definately feel pregnant!

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 15, 2009

• im on birth control to but hvae missed some and toled hubby but he still did it with out a condom wich has been like 4 times he doesnt want aymore now either we said we would have mover when our son turned 5 but i think im gonnd take a few buks out of his wallet and go get a test he takes money from em all the time without askin so i dont care to take any from him.if i am i dont know what we will do

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 1:12 PM on May. 15, 2009

• you should. its better to know. i got off bc for other reasons but i would hate to be on it while pregnant. I want to take a test i just feel like i may be jumping the gun..?

• Doubt it