how soon can the baby turn in position?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Until your baby gets big enough that it fills up your uterus it moves around all the time. Once it is big enough it will continue to turn and move depending on how active your baby is. My first pregnancy my baby was in the birthing position from about seven months on. He would move around and wiggle but would always come back to the same position.
    LindsK

Answer by LindsK at 11:45 AM on May. 15, 2009

• well exactly.. i think im goin through the same thing but im six months and a half and i think my baby is already in the birthing position
    Xiomie

Answer by Xiomie at 11:50 AM on May. 15, 2009

• My son was in a full breach position until I was about 32 weeks or so. Then he moved into birthing position and stayed there except for a few wiggles to the left or right here and there. He was, however, face-up instead of face down and he never turned the right way. He had to be born face-up which hurt reaaallly bad.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:14 PM on May. 15, 2009

• my baby has been head down since around 6 months.
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 9:29 PM on May. 15, 2009