finally gonna quit smokin!

so I will be quitting ciggys! I ordered a free sample of nicorette gum. I know it's gonna be hard and I'll need to take steps. I quit when i was preggo and the hormones certainly helped me quit cold turkey overnight, but I started up again 3 months PP. I've had enough. SO is a heavy smoker and leaves me some ciggies when he leaves for work (which is nice since I only have so many during the day...) but I'm ready to quit again, and for good! anyone have a good website with inexpensive deals on gum? WISH ME LUCK =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Health

• Congrtas!! and good luck!! I hope you can stick with it!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:54 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Good for you! I hope that your family is very proud of you.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:14 PM on May. 15, 2009

• well actually my family doesnt know I smoke. dad doesnt know I ever had a smoke. terrible isnt it? but SO's family... his oldest sister smokes and i'm sure they would all be proud of me for doing so, especially SO's nephews. I hate smoking in front of them and always kept my distance or hid behind the car lol. thats one of the reasons I want to quit. I hate smoking in front of youngens. why bother "hiding" when I could just QUIT?! i dated a guy once who spit a lot and when asked why, he said he hated the taste of the ciggies. I asked him...then why not just quit? he reacted with a sarcastic laugh. it's not that easy! but I feel I have the strength to do so!
    Anonymous

• I have a web site for smoker's detox and that works really well its a homeopathic. email me if you want the web site.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 1:34 PM on May. 15, 2009