Did anyone see the good morning america with jon and kate?

i was wondering what happen there i missed it . i wanted to see it but i had to take kids to school

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I did. What they said was that the tabloids has been having a hay day with this story and mentioned what the allegations were. They showed clips of Kate on Larry King trying to set the record straight. I think shes been on several shows. Anyway, they were saying that though the allegations of infedelity were not substantiated, J and K have admitted to having marital problems. They showed a clip of HER brother and aunt Jodi saying that the marriage has been over long ago and any marriage they do have is for tv. THey mentioned that the producers sometimes have to take and hour to get 15 min of footage because their fights are so outrageous. I believe that. I think that maybe they started out having some of the "fights" overdramatized for tv, but now its becoming more real than they imagined. They begged Jon and Kate to stop sacrificing their family for the sake of a tv show and also they said that these "issues"....cont
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:56 AM on May. 15, 2009

• peek a boo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on May. 15, 2009

• no I saw Kate on the rachael ray show. I hate that show, but was interested in watching the interview....what the heck lol. of course questions arose about all the rumors and all, and Kate kept a lot to herself and only said so much, but basically along the lines of her wanting to keep everything private, and she wishes the media would leave her family alone.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:48 AM on May. 15, 2009

• WILL be a part of next season. So basically no matter how bad it gets, they are not going to stop filiming. Personally, my opinion is that if they are having marital problems, then they need to stop this tv show, get in marital counseling and work this out for those 8 kids. Basically Kates brother said its all made up for tv and the atmosphere is not as family friendly as portrayed. (Im paraphrasing). I have never liked Kate and I knew that if she did not stop her OCD ways and verbal assault on her husband whether it was for tv or not, then her marriage would fail. I predicted this a long time ago. I am very sad because these kids are old enough to know whats going on and this whole thing is hurting them.....more than Kate knows. I hope they will finally see whats important and it isnt what TLC is paying them.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:00 PM on May. 15, 2009