help me!!!

i keep finding huge brown spiders in my house, no one has been bitten yet, and im not sure what kind of spider it is, its either a brown recluse or a hobo spider. but i want to prevent anyone from getting bit, so does anyone know of an effective way to get rid of spiders? all spiders, not just the ones i keep finding. thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I just got an ultrasonic plug in thing that puts out ultra sonic waves that apparently drive spiders, ants, and mice crazy. You put them on the outside walls of your home. To try and make a wall so they won't come in. Its worked so far. Its the only thing that i could find that didn't have some poison in it. Oh, i tried the sticky traps last year, its just a piece of paper you put down thats sticky on one side. I only caught a few though. Good luck- i hate the brown spiders, you can see the little hairs on they're legs ewwwww. Gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.
    casd

Answer by casd at 11:58 AM on May. 15, 2009

• lol, i hate them too, mainly cause i dont know how to tell if its venomus or not! and im not afraid of them myself, but im terrified that my lo will get bit by one and that wouldnt be a good situation so id like to avoid it all together! lol, but thanks im gonna go out here in a little bit and find some of those wave things! i dont want to use poison either too dangerous for a house with kiddos running around! and pets! lol, but thanks again
    Anonymous

• bug bomb
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 12:05 PM on May. 15, 2009

• they are eating well and multiplying in your house. you need to get rid of their food source. lighting in and around your house at night attracts bugs and spiders eat those bugs. I would bet if you cut off your lighting at night it would reduce what they are able to eat.
    Anonymous

• we only have one lamp on at night thats it.
    Anonymous