mirena!!!! i need help!!!!

ok so i have had the mirena in for apro 6 months i had my period for the first three! i hve not had my period for three months and it hurts when having sex!!!! is it normal to not have your period for this long???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mirena is going to confuse you like crazy for as long as you have it. There are months I do not have it, and months I do. Some months I feel pregnant, and am constantly bloated, others I feel fine. But if it is hurting while having sex just make sure you get it looked at. GL hun.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:14 PM on May. 15, 2009

• i got the mirena after my second and since I was breastfeeding at the time...I havent had a period (since I was pregnant with her) I was told that using it helps lighten or eliminate periods overtime. Good Luck
    momyov2

Answer by momyov2 at 11:55 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Yes it is normal to stop having a period. If it is hurting to have sex go see a dr. It is probably not placed correctly.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:56 AM on May. 15, 2009

• i go see the obgyn monday!!!! i just dont like not haveing a period , i end up taking 5 prego test at least a month lol!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I bled the entire 6 months I had that non stop...a 6 month long period. It was horrible! I had it removed! I would talk to your doc about this. Not bleeding is common with them but painful sex is not. Tell your doc right away.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:00 PM on May. 15, 2009

• i lost my sex drive when i had it in,..i got it removed and my drive returned..painful sex? i dint expierience that..however the whole 2 years it was in i didnt have a period.
    Anonymous